| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Manaus in October is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.8 °C (91 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly dry with rain now and again. Some 125.7mm (4.9in) of water tumbles across an average of 11 days.
- In October the blue above Manaus is fine with an average of a detectable 6:42 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:08 long and the longest day is 12:13 long with an average length of 12:11.
- There are approximately 5:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Manaus October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Manaus, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Manaus:
- Tirios, Brazil - 748 kms (464.8 miles) NE
- Porto De Moz, Brazil - 878.6 kms (545.9 miles) E
- Obidos, Brazil - 517.9 kms (321.8 miles) ENE
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 671 kms (417 miles) E
- Santarem, Brazil - 595.8 kms (370.3 miles) E
- Belterra, Brazil - 565.4 kms (351.4 miles) E
- Parintins, Brazil - 368.8 kms (229.2 miles) E
- Itacoatiara, Brazil - 175.8 kms (109.2 miles) E
- Altamira, Brazil - 867.9 kms (539.3 miles) E
- Itaituba, Brazil - 464.9 kms (288.9 miles) ESE
- Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil - 971.3 kms (603.5 miles) ESE
- Alto Tapajos, Brazil - 543.8 kms (337.9 miles) SSE