| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Manaus in April is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.3 °C (73.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in April is reasonablytly soggy with periodic periods of rain. A substantial 300.1mm (11.8in) of H2O is dumped during an average of 20 days.
- The skies in Manaus are a little dull with on average a mere 4:01 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:00 long and the longest day is 12:05 long with an average length of 12:02.
- There are approximately 7:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Manaus April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Manaus, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Manaus:
- Tirios, Brazil - 748 kms (464.8 miles) NE
- Porto De Moz, Brazil - 878.6 kms (545.9 miles) E
- Obidos, Brazil - 517.9 kms (321.8 miles) ENE
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 671 kms (417 miles) E
- Santarem, Brazil - 595.8 kms (370.3 miles) E
- Belterra, Brazil - 565.4 kms (351.4 miles) E
- Parintins, Brazil - 368.8 kms (229.2 miles) E
- Itacoatiara, Brazil - 175.8 kms (109.2 miles) E
- Altamira, Brazil - 867.9 kms (539.3 miles) E
- Itaituba, Brazil - 464.9 kms (288.9 miles) ESE
- Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil - 971.3 kms (603.5 miles) ESE
- Alto Tapajos, Brazil - 543.8 kms (337.9 miles) SSE